Usually there is a necessity to keep in touch of your financial operations with your clients, such as payments to your publishers or charges from advertisers. Of course, there is such a place in Scaleo where you can do that.
In order to add a payout request:
- Click the Add button
- Then choose:
- the user's account type (affiliate/advertiser)
- the actual account
- enter the amount of payment
- add the additional info (optional)
- Click Add again
Now the added payout could be viewed at the Finances page with using a set of advanced filters:
- Date picker
- Type: show just Affiliates or Advertisers, or both
- Filter by status: Paid, Not Paid, In Progress
- Output Parameters. You can choose any, which you'd like to have in the table with results:
- Affiliates/Advertisers select fields to choose specific users to show:
- When all parameters are set, click Apply and all the needed info will be displayed:
After all Admin can click any record in this list and view, edit or delete it:
You can change the status of any payout request to:
- In progress
When the status is changed to Paid, system automatically chargers the appropriate amount from the affiliate's/advertiser's balance accordingly.
Affiliate Payment Request
As soon as an affiliate reaches the minimum payment level on his balance, which could be set at the Settings Page of the platform, he can send a payment request from his own account via the Payments page.
Note: affiliate can't add payment requests, if there is one or more unpaid request for his account.
Limited Manager Access
Limited Manager can view payout requests of his own affiliates ONLY and CAN'T add, edit or delete them.