Make sure the advertiser has an active account before adding the offer. Request the next info from the advertiser:
- Landing Page URL
- Offer’s type (CPC, CPL, CPA, CPS)
- Allowed distribution methods
- Geo targeting
- Available creatives
If you are setting up an offer from another network, the above info could be obtained there.
As soon as you have gotten everything you need, open the offers tab and click the “Add” button on the right side of the page.
Start setting all parameters:
- Type the offer’s name
- Choose Advertiser
- Choose type
- Add the Landing Page URL
- Set offer’s status
- Enter payouts
- Set the leads status after conversion
- Select categories that apply
- Enable the Geo targeting, if needed, and choose its type (by countries, by regions, by cities)
- Choose traffic types
- Enter additional info (optional)
- Choose offer icon (optional)
When all is done, click on the “Next” button and, if all needed fields are filled in, the offer will be added and you’ll be redirected to the “Tracking” tab of the offer, otherwise the error message will be shown. Here you can grab offer pixel (cookie based or s2s), which you need to give to the advertiser:
The offer could be set live from that point, though, you’ll probably need to set the availability and upload some creative to the offer.
You can set 3 types of availability:
- For all
Offer is available for all affiliates except those, who are in the black list.
- By request
Affiliate has to send the request and be approved before using the offer. You can choose allowed and not allowed affiliates.
Affiliate won't see the offer until he is approved.
On the last tab you can upload two types of creatives:
- Email creative
When the creatives are added, you’ll have such options:
- Creative preview
- Tracking URL for the particular creative
- Obtain the HTML code of the creative
- Download all or selected creative
- Activate/deactivate selected creatives