- Click “Add”on the creative tab of the offer you would like to add creatives for.
- On the “Add Creative” page:
- Choose type: “Emails”
- Enter the name of the creative.
- Enter E-mail subjects you would like to have at the “E-mail subjects” field
- Choose the ZIP file with the email body content and images in the “Load Archive” field or copy and paste the HTML code to the “HTML Text” field:
- If you don’t need the HTML creative you can just add a plain text into the corresponding field.
- ZIP file content:
- ‘html’ – file with content of HTML email
- images used in HTML email (if they are not hosted by a 3rdparty)
IMPORTANT: The landing page URL should be changed to
Check this ZIP file for a sample archive.
- Image files can be saved on your server and the link to them could be hardcoded in the html code or images can be put on SCALEO servers by including them into the zip file.
- When using CSS along with your HTML file for the email creative, you have to link to the CSS file externally, so you have to put the CSS file on a server, and hard link to it.