Starting plan Scaleo L, it is possible to set up your own Tracking Domain instead of the xxxx.scaleo-up.com for tracking purposes.
Tracking domain is used for Affiliates Trackinglinks and Advertisers Trackingpixels.
Most advertisers require secure tracking pixels (HTTPS), because it is installed on secured pages (order confirmation, registration page, etc). So it is required to purchase and install SSL certificate for that custom tracking domain.
To make it simple for our customers, we provide the following setup process:
- Make sure you have your domain pointed to our server (Custom Domain Set Up)
- Provide the following information (will be listed for certificate details):
- State or Province Name
- Locality Name (eg, city)
- Organization Name (eg, company)
- Organizational Unit Name (eg, section)
- Create email address or alias: email@example.com (if you use subdomain e.g.track.domain.com, email address is still firstname.lastname@example.org). The domain verification email will be sent to this address (to make sure you own it)
It is also possible to add more than one Custom Tracking Domain. For more details, please check the following article: Multiple Tracking Domains for Platform Admin